A workshop for new and expecting parents to gain knowledge and skills to assist with a successful transition to parenthood.
About this Event
This workshop is a research-based program committed to improving the quality of lives for babies and children by strengthening the family. It will provide you with the knowledge and skill set to effectively cope with the changes that occur during the first three years after your baby is born.
This workshop is perfect for those that are expecting a baby, are already parenting a young child (0-3), or those who are interested in having a baby.
In this workshop you and your partner will develop the tools to:
- strengthen your friendship
- work through conflict with ease
- reduce hostility
- increase intimacy and affection
- create positive baby-parent interactions
- increase relationship satisfaction
- learn about child development
- reduce incidence and severity of postpartum mood disorders